Bookings and Refunds
- Once you register for a retreat, or make an enquiry, we email you a letter containing information about the retreat and options on how to pay.
- An AUD$300 deposit is required to confirm your retreat booking. Payment can be made via our online payment system, over the phone or via bank deposit.
- The full retreat payment is due 6 weeks before the retreat begins.
- For some of our European retreats, the payments are handled differently. Full details are in the letter of information.
- If you need to cancel your retreat booking after paying the $300 deposit, the deposit is put in ‘Deposits Holding’ to be used towards a future Radiance Retreat, minus a $100 admin fee.
- If you need to cancel your retreat booking after paying the full retreat amount (at the due date of 6 weeks before the retreat begins), we can only refund your payment if someone else books to fill your place. We recommend that guests take out travel insurance.
- In the unlikely event we need to cancel a retreat your payment will be refunded to you.
Privacy and Security
- We collect your name and personal details during the booking process. We retain these details securely, as a part of our customer records. We do not sell, give or share this data to any other person or organisation.
- Credit card payments are processed by Eway, a recognised Australian secure payment processing organisation. Eway is responsible for collecting your payment details and sending the payment to our bank. Radiance Retreats does not keep credit card details on file.
- There are times when a guest gives us their credit card details, and asks that we enter the details for them. We destroy the details once the payment is made.
- We recognise that your privacy is very important to you. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal Information in accordance with the Federal Government Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act, 2001). The Privacy Act details National Privacy Principles that set minimum standards for how private sector organisations should collect, use, disclose, keep secure and provide access to Personal Information. We are also committed to the new European Union General Data Protection law.
- When purchasing from Radiance Retreats your details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
- If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us at email@example.com