- Upon registration for a Radiance Retreat a letter is emailed to the guest containing more information about the retreat along with options of ways to pay.
- For Australian, Bali and New Zealand Retreats a AUD$300 deposit is required to confirm a retreat booking after which full payment is due 4 weeks before the retreat commences.
- Payments can be made via our secure online payment system, via bank deposit or over the phone using Mastercard or Visa card.
- Guests are welcome to pay for retreats in part payments, or to make other payment arrangements, as long as the retreat is paid in full by the due date.
- ForP our European retreats payments are handled differently. Full details are in the letter of information emailed upon registration.
- If a retreat booking is cancelled after paying the deposit, $100 is retained for administration expenses. The remaining $200 is held in Deposits Holding and can be used for another retreat.
- If a retreat booking is cancelled after paying the full retreat amount, the payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. However we may be able to refund a portion of the retreat payment depending on the circumstances. This will be at the discretion of Radiance Retreats.
- We advise guests take out travel insurance to cover retreat payments and travel expenses in case of illness or other unforeseen circumstances.
- In the unlikely event a Radiance Retreat is cancelled the total amount paid is refunded to the guest.
Privacy and Security
- We collect your name and personal details during the booking process. We retain these details securely, as a part of our customer records. We do not sell, give or share this data to any other person or organisation.
- Credit card payments are processed by Eway, a recognised Australian secure payment processing organisation. Eway is responsible for collecting your payment details and sending the payment to our bank. Radiance Retreats does not keep credit card details on file.
- There are times when a guest gives us their credit card details, and asks that we enter the details for them. We destroy the details once the payment is made.
- We recognise that your privacy is very important to you. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal Information in accordance with the Federal Government Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act, 2001). The Privacy Act details National Privacy Principles that set minimum standards for how private sector organisations should collect, use, disclose, keep secure and provide access to Personal Information. We are also committed to the new European Union General Data Protection law.
- When purchasing from Radiance Retreats your details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
- If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org